The Microfluidics Consortium is delighted to announce Microfluidics Global Expo - our flagship event - on Sept 29th.
This year we will be linking our familiar global virtual event to live physical meetings hosted by our members in Sydney, Beijing, Zurich, Paris, Boston and San Diego. Each physical meeting will control part of the virtual agenda - with the added delegate benefit of 'being in the room'
Join us from anywhere in the world to:
- Hear research and applications talks from global thought leaders
- Get to know top vendors and their products at their virtual booths
- Participate in themed discussion groups (members only!)
- Meet the hottest start-ups in our Microfluidics Hotseat (members only!)
- Network with other delegates ahead of the event and set up 1-2-1 video meetings with them using our 'Hopin' app on your mobile phone or laptop.
- Look for jobs in the Microfluidics jobs booth and set up 1-2-1 video meetings with representatives of the hiring companies.
This years headline themes include: Nanofluidics (University of Sydney), In-Vitro Diagnostics (Tsinghua University), Designer Emulsions (MicroCAPs), Organ on a Chip (Fluigent/IPGG), Flexible devices (3m/WebIndustries), Spatial Genomics/Sample Prep (Illumina)
Earlybird virtual delegate pricing ($150 for academics, $250 for professionals) applies until Sept 15. Follow this link for agenda, exhibitor details and registration.
Special Conditions apply to delegates wishing to attend the physical meetings or wanting to host virtual booths. Contact me.
Tell your (microfluidics enabled) friends